Awards & Press
The Knot: ‘Best of Weddings’ 2015, 2016, and 2017 Winner!
Chosen for the Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Awards 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011
Featured Photographer in Shotkit’s LIT book.
Chosen as “One of the Top 20 Wedding Photographers in Chicago” by Bridebox
Chosen for “Best Chicago Wedding Photographers” by Weddingful
Chosen for “Best Wedding Photographers in Chicago” by Zank You
Wedding Community Photo of the Day.
- Winner for Collection 37, and Collection 38
WPPI The Annual 2017 Print Competition -Silver Award, Wedding Photojournalism
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International – FIRST PLACE 2016 First Half Competition: Wedding Photojournalism.
- WPPI Silver Award Winner for 2015 and 2016
- WPJA 2017, 1st Place -Reception, 6th Place -Mirrors/reflections
- WPJA Award winner – 2016, 2015
- ISPWP 2016, 2nd Place -Ceremony\
- ISPWP Winner – 2015, 2016, 2017
- Wedding Photography Select – 2 Excellence Awards in Collection 23.
- Winner of a Two Bright Lights Editor’s Choice Award 2014
- 3 Fearless photos of the day + Gallery featured images
- Fearless Awards: Collections 35 and 36 Honorable Mentions
- My Wed: 21 Editor’s choice flags, 1 Best of the Week
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Fearless Photographers
- The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP)
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)
- WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association)
My work has been Published in:
People Magazine, Time Out Chicago, The Onion AV Club, Chicago Magazine, the Chicago Reader, Rangefinder, The Chicago Sun-Times, Pop Sugar, CS Brides Modern Luxury, The Knot Chicago Magazine, Brides Magazine, Chicago Style Weddings, Rock n Roll Bride, the Huffington Post, Ruffled, TheKnot.com, the Black Tie Bride, the Landlocked Bride, Style Me Pretty, Moment Junkie, Borrowed and Blue, When Geeks Wed, the Frosted Petticoat, Modernly Wed, Poptastic Bride, Wedding Guide Chicago, Hostess with the Mostess, LaBride, Bouquet Catcher, Wed Loft, The Trendy Bride Magazine, Rustic Wedding Chic, Wedding Vibe, Bridal Guide, and various local newspapers through the Sun-Times group.