MEET . . . ME!
Hi there! I’m Victoria Sprung; Owner and Lead Photographer here at Sprung Photo. Here’s a little more about me if you’re curious!
- A fierce and loyal friend.
- An optimist to the extreme.
- A virgo, with virgo rising. I have lists for everything you can imagine 🙂
Years in Business: 10
Weddings Photographed: 400
5 Star Yelp Reviews: 83
Things I love:
- Cats, dogs, and all animals! I volunteer time and money to various animal welfare organizations, too. I’m one of the official photographers for Treehouse!
- I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 12, and a vegan for awhile now. Some of my favorite foods are: any sort of fried potato product, stuffed grape leaves, and chocolate covered espresso beans.
- I love to travel, and I try to get to Europe every year. Countries I’ve been to so far: England, Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Canada, and Mexico. Next up: Iceland!
- Reading (favorite Authors include Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, and Douglas Adams), playing video games (I love adventure games like Fable, and the Legend of Zelda), going to the local Barcade, watching sci fi shows like Doctor Who, Star Trek, MST3K, X-Files, Red Dwarf, Orphan Black, Harry Potter, Battlestar Galactica, and watching movies like childhood favorites The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and The Never Ending Story. I also love karaoke, and just lounging around the house with my 3 cats.
- My Husband Mike, who is also my videography partner!
Random things about me:
- I have listened to over 250 hours of the unabridged audio books for George RR Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” series, which is the basis for the show “Game of Thrones”.
- I am super tall: 5’11”
- I used to work at Nintendo!
- My boy cat has his own Instagram, and gets more likes than I do on my own Instagram!
- Mike and I have 3 cats. The 2 black cats are brother and sister, and we have a gray cat as well. The black cats (Mr Mann and Professor Tiny) are rescues from Chicago Cat Rescue, and LeuLeu was found on the street by our friends. They are our world!
- I used to hate my last name, but now I own it!
- I am always continuing my Photography education. One can never learn everything there is to know about Photography, and that’s part of why I love it! I especially like to study light.